A software product company that helps large organizations (over 2,500 customers) manage their marketing and digital content strategy is look for a DevOps Engineer to join their small, tight knit engineering team. The main responsibilities will be to administer a hybrid datacenter with AWS and EC2 cloud assets AND to collaborate with Development, QA, and R&D teams on expansion/monitoring of the infrastructure and software deployments. This DevOps Engineer will also be responsible for creating infrastructure designs and guiding the development and implementation of cloud applications, systems, and processes.
- 4+ years of production Linux experience with CentOS, Red Hat, or Fedora.
- Strong experience with Open Source packages like Apache, MySQL, etc.
- Good understanding of security best practices.
- Scripting experience with Bash, Perl, OR Python
- Amazon Web Services experience (AWS, EC2, Rackspace, Azure, etc..)
- Experience with configuration management tools like Puppet, Chef, CFengine, Ansible, etc.
- F5 load balancing experience
70% Employer paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Employer paid Disability and Life Insurance; 401(k) Plan and Flexible Spending Plans.
Development Operations, DevOps, Linux, Redhat, Fedora, CentOS, AWS, EC2, Puppet, CF Engine, Chef, Automation, startup