- Distributed Antenna Solutions (DAS), Small Cell.
- The Wireless System Solution Engineer will be responsible for DAS or Small Cell projects from the proposal stage to completion.
- This position requires the Wireless System Solution Engineer to develop custom solutions for a wide variety of projects including solutions for high capacity events, transit systems, healthcare, standard office buildings, outdoor coverage areas, and then implement, integrate and optimize these solutions to meet customer requirements
- Provide RFP technical response support.
- Perform Site Surveys for design and construction.
- Project requirements collection.
- Develop Bill of materials and services quotes for projects.
- Develop Statement of work for Projects
- Provide installation project management
- Provide subcontractor management.
- Develop and verify the customer acceptance test plan (ATP)
- Drive the technical aspects of the project, Work as trusted advisor with customer
- Work with other product teams
- Work with other services teams
- Travel to customer and/or partner locations as required.
- Successfully complete customer mandated training
- Required Skills and Competencies:
- RF Design, Project Management concepts, Cabling Systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Good persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues/problems
- Ability to learn new technologies and hardware quickly.
- Ability to work effectively with customers and suppliers.
- Meticulous approach to producing high quality results.
- Results orientation with a strong focus on meeting challenging customer commitments.
- Self-starter, Flexible, Works independently.
- Intimate knowledge of propagation modeling and tools.
- Fundamental understanding of the physics behind RF wave propagation theory.
- Ability to apply logarithmic RF math concepts to perform power link budget calculations,
- Excellent customer interface skills working with Wireless Services providers and end .
- Ability to use basic office applications, including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Sublime Wireless - 17 months ago