- Plan, design, and perform a variety of systems administration and operational support services for LINUX servers in a network supporting an operational enterprise environment.
- Responsible for system security and data integrity.
- Carry out work to transform system requirements and architecture to a complete design, including but not limited to systems integration, engineering change/configuration management, quality assurance and test and evaluation.
Security Clearance Requirements: Must be a US Citizen with a final Top Secret clearance and the ability to obtain an SCI. Qualifications Requires Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and five to seven years of related work experience. Degrees Equivalent Experience/Education
- Must possess at least 7 years of working knowledge of LINUX OS, specifically RHEL 6. - Manage system HW/SW upgrades, evaluate and install patches and resolves system problems.
- Satellite and Kickstart installation/configuration experience - Hardware knowledge - HP G6/G7/G8.
- Experience with installing and configuring a variety of LINUX applications and databases; including database software applications such as Oracle.
- Hands-on experience on mid-range LINUX OS servers in an EMC NAS/SAN environment.
- Must be able to work under limited supervision and required to train or mentor other personnel.
- Must be able to prepare/maintain network diagrams, create system documentation and maintain systems in conformance with configuration management. - Perform other duties as assigned. - Must be able to work off-hours for maintenance windows. DESIRED Experience on the following technologies:
- Experience with Solaris 9/10/11 and ORACLE Real Time Application is desirable.
Bachelor's Degree Years of Experience 11-13 years w/High School Diploma
05-07 years w/Bachelors Degree
02-04 years w/Masters Degree Position Type FT
ManTech Int'l Corp. - 2 years ago