This position is responsible for daily interface between EFI clients and the company by entering orders, attending to inquiries, handling complaints/claims, researching issues, and serving as an ombudsman for Inkjet client activities and initiatives. Additional duties include invoice compilation and handling, credit issuance administration, project assistance, and the development and issuance of various reports.
- Entry of customer orders into SAP.
- Monitors and coordinates client call activities.
- Interacts directly with clients and a wide range of company departments to handle a variety of post-sale support functions and transactions.
- Acts as liaison and advocate for clients with regards to resolution of billing inquiries, issues with parts, RMAs, credit claims/disputes, and account management issues.
- Communicates with customers on order status, product availability, recalls, settlement agreement entitlements, and fulfillment requirements.
- Monitors, confers, and responds to client contacts via email, phone, and website inquiries.
- Provides supplemental assistance to Contract Management, and other client facing functions as required
- Additional project activities and other duties as assigned
2+ years experience in a customer care or service related environment
Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy
Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
Must have strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work in a team environment
Ability to provide a premier customer experience – even under challenging circumstances
Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Time management skills and efficiency are critical
This position will require individuals who possess very good organizational, planning, and coordination skills;
Individual needs to be stress resistant, flexible and able to deal with conflict situations
Knowledge of SAP (mainly the Sales & Distribution module) preferred
Knowledge of Salesforce.com or other CRM modules is preferred
“Hands on” attitude is a must
The individual needs to be competent with numbers
Why Work for EFI?
EFI understands that employees drive the success of a company. EFI strives to provide a work environment that offers challenging and rewarding opportunities, while encouraging open communication, teamwork, and diversity. We offer:
Unlimited Opportunity - EFI offers challenging assignments in all professional areas. EFI is the place where YOU make a difference.
Our People - EFI employees are smart and incredibly diverse. EFI employees are innovative, friendly, passionate and fun.
Open Communication - We encourage employees to share ideas with each other. The executive team holds quarterly meetings to give business updates and answer employee questions.
Teamwork – Collaboration and cooperation remain essential to EFI’s success.
Our technology is fun and creative
Flexible work arrangements (where applicable)
EFI ( www.efi.com ) is a world leader in customer-focused digital printing innovation. EFI's award-winning solutions, integrated from creation to print, deliver increased performance, cost savings and productivity. The company's robust product portfolio includes Fiery® digital color print servers; VUTEk® superwide digital inkjet printers, UV and solvent inks; Rastek UV wide-format inkjet printers; Jetrion® industrial inkjet printing systems; print production workflow and management information software; and corporate printing solutions. EFI maintains 29 offices worldwide. We are an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Electronics For Imaging, Inc. - 15 months ago