This position will focus on Sales and Use Tax and Payroll Withholding Tax audits. The position will also assist with the Federal Income Tax audit and State Income Tax and Franchise Tax audits. Preparation of working files for sales and use tax audits. Gathering work papers for information requests from auditors. Preparation of working files, reconciliations, and other schedules for use in audits. Assisting in developing responses to Information Document Requests (IDR). Maintain the waiver documentation and the audit and IDR logs. Perform light research on tax issues
General administrative duties to maintain audit files.
- Bachelors degree required, Masters preferred
- 2-5 years w/Bachelors and 0-2 w/Masters degree
- Sales and use tax experience preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Advanced Excel 2007 skills such as Pivot Tables and VLookup functions are a plus.
- 2-4 years of sales and use tax experience in either public accounting and/or industry
- Experience with income and franchise tax is a plus
- Tax audit experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to handle sensitive or confidential information
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, as needed, to accommodate project deadlines
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.
None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.
Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.
- 2 years ago - save job
Express Scripts is a Fortune 25 company and is the largest pharmacy benefit manager in the U.S.