Our client is a signature brand of the Northwest seeking an Analyst who is very knowledgeable in Oracle ASCP (Advance Supply Chain Planning) Module. Experience to Demand Planning would be a plus. This candidate will lead functional requirements and solution design activities across initiative teams, various Information Technology (IT) groups, and business stakeholders to collaboratively develop effective solutions.
Candidate should have completed at least 2 ASCP implementations. Should have good knowledge and exposure to Data conversion activities. Should be able to follow the Test methodology. Good back-end exposure using Toad / SQL developer. Strong analytical and debugging skills. Knowledgeable in Oracle EBS Modules - PO, Inv, OM, OPM will be a plus.
- Proactively identifies and effectively assesses improvement opportunities (productivity / efficiency gains, cost savings, etc.).
- Gathers, analyzes, and documents business requirements to drive the design and development of technology and/or process solutions.
- Leverages leading process and technology expertise to propose appropriate solution options.
- Translates business requirements into technology solutions.
- Clearly defines and communicates targeted functional solution via functional design specifications.
- Verifies technical designs satisfy functional requirements.
- Leads iterative solution design and prototyping efforts.
- Directs application configuration activities in support of solution delivery initiatives.
- Coordinates solution delivery activities with vendors as required.
- Leads solution testing efforts by developing test plans, preparing test environments, coordinating the test execution, and validating test results.
- Creates detailed system design and architecture and end user documentation to support new system implementation efforts.
- Delivers training and performs knowledge transfer to team members as required.
- Plays a key role in project initiation efforts by defining project scope and supporting the development of work plans, estimates, and timelines.
- Leverages deep system and process expertise in analyzing and troubleshooting complex system/user issues to drive resolution and determine root cause.
- Leads issue resolution efforts across peer support groups, technical support teams, and vendors as required.
- Effectively coordinates and communicates issues resolution with end users.
- Correlates related production issues and assesses trends to identify broader improvement opportunities.
- Extends technology support internationally to support global business operations.
- Adeptly facilitates / negotiates through challenging situations.
- Interfaces across all organization levels comfortably with internal business customers, technical support resources, and external business partners.
- Leads groups though effective decision making.
- Supports team building and drives internal process improvement efforts.
- Translates broader organization strategies and objectives to technology solutions.
- Relevant functional / business process experience: 10 years
- Solution design, testing, and implementation experience: 10 years
- Applicable application and system configuration experience: 10 years
- Production support, system maintenance, upgrades, and enhancement delivery experience: 6 years
- End user support and documentation experience: 6 years
- IT Project experience as project resource or lead: 4 years
- Ability to apply knowledge of multidisciplinary business principles and practices to achieve successful outcomes in cross functional projects and activities
- Skilled in the utilization of system development methodologies throughout the full project lifecycle
- Ability to identify/define viable technology and/or process solutions delivering required business capabilities
- Knowledge / skill to objectively assess benefits, costs, and feasibility of proposed solution options
- Skilled in business process design with the ability to drive process improvement initiatives
- Ability to design and deploy highly reliable and scalable global technology solutions
- Ability to develop clear, thorough functional design specifications that drive effective solution development
- Knowledge of effective testing practices and methodologies
- Ability to define and execute appropriate test scenarios to validate system solutions
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively utilize available tools and resources (internal and external) to resolve issues
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, Visio, and Project
- Knowledge of SQL and ability to utilize ad hoc query tools (i.e. TOAD, SQL Plus) to troubleshoot system issues
- Ability to lead the efforts of others
- Ability to influence and gain the support of key stakeholders
- Ability to coach / mentor less experienced Analysts
- Ability to work effectively in self-directed manner
- Strong oral and written communication skills enabling the persuasive presentation of proposed solutions and the delivery of effective end user training
- Ability to collaborate and drive consensus across a diverse group customers with conflicting priorities
CompuCom - 4 months ago
Compucom Systems, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, helps companies plan, implement and manage multi-vendor, industry-standard computing...