What is SEO?
As more and more
eople make purchases online, the importance of search engines to help them find the right products has never been greater. An industry of web-savvy, data-driven individuals has started up
o study search engines, keep up with the latest developments and optimize the search rank of individual websites.
The WEBstaurant Store, the web’s largest restaurant supply company, is looking for a full-time Search Engine Optimization Specialist to join our experienced search marketing team in a dynamic fast-growing company. New or experienced candidates are encouraged to apply.
A Day In The Life of An SEO
- Explore new markets for growth through keyword research
- Create and promote infographics and other content in order to earn higher rankings in search engines
- Investigate and analyze the web strategies of our online competitors
- Work with our programming team to execute on-site SEO changes that will help search engines crawl and index our site more effectively
- Stay on the cutting edge of search engine technology and news
The Perfect Candidate
he most important qualities we
look for in a candidate:
1) A strong work ethic. SEO Specialists don't have a daily agenda given to them and they aren't told what to do each day by a boss. They set their own goals and look for opportunities to bring more traffic to our E-commerce
ritical thinking. Search engine algorithms change daily and the strategies that worked yesterday might not work today. Because of that, we need a curious individual who loves to dive in, experiment and figure out what works now.
3) Passion. The ideal candidate wants to be the best at their job. They set lofty goals and constantly seek to improve themselves.
4)Technical knowledge. You should be familiar with E-commerce and have a pulse
n the latest and greatest of the online world.
here is no experience required for this position. You bring the smarts, the drive and the right mind-set and our team of experienced search marketers will train you to be the best.
If you want to join our team, please submit a resume to:
Attn: HR Department
Clark Associates, Inc.
2205 Old Philadelphia Pike
Lancaster, PA 17602
Clark Associates - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
What started forty years ago as an electrical service company with two partners and seven employees has grown into a family of companies...