Provides service to residential or commercial customers by making timely lawn/landscape applications, diagnosing and correcting lawn/landscaping problems through service calls and other customer communications, and selling/upselling services to new and/or existing customers, resulting in growth of the customer base.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The essential duties and responsibilities are listed below. Other duties may be assigned.
- Applies fertilizers and pesticides to lawns according to schedule, safety procedures, and label instructions.
- Drives company vehicle to commercial customer location.
- Responds on a timely basis to customer requests for telephone and in-person service calls.
- Completes required production forms and customer instructions.
- Assists in sales to current customers through contact on route and telemarketing.
- Measures the lawn of potential customers to provide them with an accurate cost of TruGreen’s lawncare service.
- Performs a daily three-minute, 360 degree inspection of truck and equipment before taking the vehicle out on the road and upon return.
- Completes production reports, new sales forms, customer invoice forms, daily vehicle inspection report, and cancel/skip notices as required daily.
- Maintains vehicle and equipment through cleanliness, safety, and general maintenance.
- Assists in maintaining cleanliness of facility.
TruGreen - 19 months ago
TruGreen provides landscape design, installation, and maintenance for office and retail centers, resorts, parks, and housing developments....