The Marketing Operations and Technology Manager will apply a suite of marketing technologies to support HSP’s brand development and demand generation strategies. The role will be both strategic and tactical with a focus on marketing automation in support of lead generation and processes, HSP’s website, including SEO/SEM and analytics to measure and optimize marketing performance and inform strategy and planning.
- Be the primary owner of the Marketo marketing automation platform.
- Maintain, enhance and optimize our lead management process in coordination with sales, and the SF.com team.
- Develop and refine lead scoring models for HSP’s businesses to drive conversion from MQLs to SAL’s and opportunities
- Collaborate with the team in the design and implementation of lead generation and lead nurturing activities
- Ensure best practice utilization across all marketing programs and campaigns
- Manage lead assignment and delivery – work with inside sales to ensure lead follow up
- Maintain database health - ensure data cleanliness & completeness leveraging tools in Marketo, Salesforce.com & third-party data providers
- Drive insights and actions by creating a marketing analytics program, executing the analyses and disseminating the learning
- Provide ongoing metrics in support of marketing effectiveness and ROI
- Leverage Marketo’s RCA tool to understand and drive performance across the entire buy cycle
- Run and integrate interactive marketing analysis including traffic, site activity, SEO/SEM performance and other website metrics
- Produce and publish weekly, monthly and quarterly marketing dashboards tieing to sales pipeline, conversion rates and comparisons to KPIs and targets.
- Collaborate with sales operations and marketing team members to developsegmentations and insights around our customer and prospect databases. Apply these inights to list building and other activities
- Drive testing strategies and coordinate with the team to implement
- Be the primary conduit and internal expert on HSP’s website
- Coordinate and manage external providers of both services and technologies
- Become the internal technical expert on HSP driven web management, support and train the team as needed
- Collaborate and execute against our business goals and strategies with regard to SEM, and SEO integration across the site and content
- Consistently explore and recommend means of improving the site’s performance as a branding and lead generation vehicle
- 3+ years in a Marketing Operations role
- Hands on experience with marketing automation tools, ideally Marketo
- Demonstrable understanding of sales, marketing / sales interactions and co-dependencies with a proven track record of successful collaboration
- Expertise in marketing analytics and reporting. Experience distilling data to executive level insights and dashboards
- Financial industry experience preferred, but not required
- Web skills such as HTML/XML, web design experience, Knowledge and experience of cross-browser and cross-platforms (IE, Firefox, Safari, etc.) a plus
- Knowledge/understanding of Search Engine Optimization principles and tools and experience working with outside providers and agencies
Skills, Abilities and Other Requirements:
- Are marketing geeky and pride yourself on being up to date on technology that impacts marketing
- Like process and structure and are creatively analytical
- Quality driven, and believe data hygiene is the basis for good analysis
- Internally driven and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Dependable, detail-oriented and well organized
- Have worked in both an agency and corporate environment
- Insist on being part of a great team that knows how to have fun and work hard together
- Want to make a difference and build something great
High Street Partners - 12 months ago
High Street Partners is the leader in international business software and services. Our mission is to simplify the management and control of...