InComm is a leading provider of cutting-edge prepaid products, services and transaction technologies to retailers, brands and consumers. InComm supports more than 400,000 points of distribution and helps retailers build prepaid card destinations, connects brands with new markets and gives consumers a simple, secure shopping experience.
InComm stays ahead of emerging trends by analyzing market needs and leveraging its global, innovative commerce platform, go-to-market expertise and extensive partner relationships. With 123 global patents, InComm is headquartered in Atlanta and has offices in North and South America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region. For more information, visit www.incomm.com or follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/incomm .
- Develop strategic marketing opportunities
- Own promotional planning and development process
- Build customer relationships through providing marketing expertise
- Complete graphic design requests
- Manage marketing asset kits for large national retailers
- Create sales tools such as sell sheets and dashboards
- Pull and Analyze data for partner forecasting and results
- Maintain details critical to promotional execution
- Work with Sales team to grow overall retail sales
- Work with Trade Marketing team to engage merchandising support
- Work with Accounting team to bill external partners
- Communicate effectively with internal teams to hit critical dates and maintain work back schedules
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – particularly Excel and Word
- Proven ability to work independently
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelors Degree in related field
InComm - 17 months ago
DataWave Systems makes the point. Point-of-sale, that is. The company sells prepaid long-distance and cellular phone cards, as well as...