To accurately transcribe Pathology reports.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND JOB ACTIVITIES:
CCOUNTABILITIES AND JOB ACTIVITIES:
- To accurately transcribe Pathology reports on a timely basis. (85%)
- Maintain 98% or higher accuracy rate.
- To distribute physician reports to physician mailboxes and process mail out reports on a daily basis. (5%)
- To reconcile documents/problems in the APEX dictation system on a daily basis. (5%)
- To respond to report request from hospital departments. (5%)
- Computer skills
- Knowledge of computer/dictation systems
- Medical Terminology
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Graduate or Equivalent
- Hospital Transcription experience required
- Certified Medical Transcriptionist preferred
Sherman Health is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities and we do not discriminate against our employees or applicants because of their race, sex, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status or any other protected group status.