Saatchi & Saatchi X is a global leader in shopper marketing, revered as the hothouse for world-changing brand experiences that create sustainable growth for our clients. Through strategic in-store communications and a deep understanding of shoppers’ motivations, Saatchi & Saatchi X is successfully creating intuitive shopping experiences that transform shoppers into buyers.
Saatchi & Saatchi X offers shopper marketing leadership as well as expertise in environmental and package design, search to shelf and in-store media. The agency is part of the Publicis Groupe network, the world’s fourth-largest advertising agency holding company.
We employ over 350 people across 16 offices in six countries worldwide, including Africa, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, Europe, South America and North America. Saatchi & Saatchi X serves clients such as LG, Frito-Lay, Procter & Gamble, Diageo, PepsiCo and Wendy’s.
Digital Practice Leader
Saatchi and Saatchi X (SSX) is experiencing significant growth. We currently have an opening for a Digital Practice Leader in our Northwest Arkansas office. We are looking for an individual who is passionate, curious, courageous, driven, a problem solver and an effective communicator. The digital practice leader will ideate, advocate, and spearhead the agency initiatives on the integration and use of interactive/digital media in the field of shopper marketing.
The Digital Practice Leader will report to the current Digital Practice Lead in the Northwest Arkansas Office.
- Lead development of integrating digital capabilities into SSX Shopper Marketing to create a unique competitive proposition around the shopping cycle.
- Build delivery system for digital projects.
- Elevate digital thinking and ideas into the mainstream of agency work processes.
- Partner cross-functionally with Account Service, Creative & Planning so they understand how to identify opportunities proactively and how and when to employ digital.
- Lead education & training in how to commercialize and manage digital opportunities with special focus on hunting/selling opportunities, proposal development and pricing and project management.
- Provide thought leadership in keeping SSX on the leading edge of technology especially in how it can be used to enhance our Shopper Marketing offerings globally, continually collecting and disseminating market/industry trends.
- Be SSX liaison to Publicis Groupe’s interactive offerings such as Digitas and other external digital partners.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising or a related field.
- 5+ years experience of business development/account management/strategy in digital.
- Experience and knowledge of digital marketing tools including website development, online advertising, search & optimization, email/contact marketing, mobile, social media (networking/community) and related.
- Familiar with all phases of digital media development through analysis to evaluation
- Ability to manage multiple projects, work under pressure, and meet tight deadlines.
- Proven ability to work across geographies and time zones.