TO APPLY FOR THIS POSTION:
STEP 1 - Submit or Update the Individual Information Form (IIF) selecting this Job ID number ( 40891 ) as one of interest.
STEP 2 - Go to ( http://www.engilitycorp.com/careers/job-search.html ) Enter this Job ID number ( 40891 ) in the Job ID portion of the site and follow the instructions to complete the application processes and post your resume.
--- +++ The information in this posting has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
Engility is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Engility provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. Engility maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks.
Engility Corporation was formed in 2012 and is headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia. Our name is derived from "engineering" and "agility" and we employ great people who anticipate and move quickly to serve our customers. Engility has about 9,000 employees in locations throughout the United States and worldwide. Our professionals provide a broad range of technical, analytical, operational, training, security services and products to government and commercial customers At Engility, we conduct ourselves with the utmost of integrity, accountability and respect to honor our commitment to excellence in everything we do
Our core competencies include SETA support, professional services, education and training, operational support, logistics and international capacity development..
Bachelors degree or higher. Relevant Experience (amount and type): 10 or more years project management
The WMA Functional Lead will:
- Provide management and direction of all operations and personnel for Warfighter Mission Area activities to include Tactical Communications, Satellite Communications, Command and Control and Systems Engineering, and Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance efforts in support of SEC and its customers.
- Ensure software activities are process compliant, including with regard to state-of-the-art software engineering practices for programming and design.
- Ensure compliance with CM, QA processes.
- Oversee and approve all PPSS Work Plans, recommending solutions to programmatic problems.
- Perform budgeting, subcontractor management, and task order management ensuring projects are on schedule, compliant, meet performance requirements and are within budget.
- Identify, plan, develop, review and/or coordinate new business opportunities and resultant proposals with goal of expanding Engility portfolio.
- Serve as the primary Engility customer interface and liaison for WMA.
Function as a leader while effectively managing and motivating assigned staff within span of control.
Negotiable based on experience and qualifications.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes: Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long- and short-term disability, life insurance, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and tuition reimbursement.
MPRI, Inc - 19 months ago