Account Executive III - End User Computing – Acquisition Sales – MI/IN (Detroit, Indianapolis)
Field Sales Acquisitions Solutions role to named customers in a defined territory. These customers will have a low Dell Share of wallet. Responsible for articulating Dell point of view, leading with End User Computing (EUC) solutions and helping customers realize measurable benefit. The EUC Acquisition AE will target, qualify and drive opportunities to close with primary focus on Client Solutions.
Present customer demonstrations and presentations.
- Balanced sales effort of product and services knowledge and selling skills.
- Grow & manage the acquisition territory/account base to attain financial objectives.
- In depth industry knowledge. Overall Client & Mobility product line knowledge.
- Understanding of customer’s decision making process, goals, objectives and strategies.
- Lead sales acquisition process and utilize all available resources to manage account.
- Formulate a strategic territory plan with clear objectives, actions and owners to penetrate further into the accounts selling Dell Client & Mobility products and associated services.
- Call on accounts alone, with Regional Sales Manager and/or Executive Sponsorship, including efficient time management skills to ensure weekly visit target is met.
- Develop appropriate level relationships with key executive contacts in all accounts.
- Set call objectives in line with Dell's priorities, taking into account customer activity, and customer problems and opportunities.
Models effective team leadership.
- Long-term vision of business/technology direction for Dell.
- Advises customers/Dell on strategic business and technology plans.
- Recognized internally and externally as a thought leader on the industry, the Dell business model and competitors.
- Effective presentation and negotiation skills.
- Effectively exercises power and influences key decisions for the benefit of Dell and the customer.
- Guided by business plans and strategy.
- Executes goals and strategy within sales area.
- Contributes to strategic decisions.
- Initiates new or revised sales procedures, programs and initiatives.
- Assesses and determines priorities within sales area.
- Structures and implements sales plans within the context of established strategy.
- Present sales forecasts for account base throughout the quarter, demonstrating knowledge of the business expectations across the customer set.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
- 10+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Proven track record of selling skills.
- Core Sales Competencies: Prospect, Probe, Gain Access, Target, Establish Exec Credibility, Map Politics, Create Solutions, Sell Competitively, Close, Present Value, Managing Work, Drive for Results, Customer Focus, Business Acumen, Time Management & Prioritization, Managing and Developing Yourself, Dealing with Ambiguity, Organizational Agility, Learning on the Fly, Integrity & Trust, Intellectual Horsepower, Functional Technical Skills, Conflict Management, Negotiating, Interpersonal Savvy & Relationship Building.
Why work with us?
- Previous experience of selling within the IT market preferred.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
To learn more about our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion, visit:
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
Life at Dell
Learn about Dell culture, the interviewing process and benefits offered in your location:
Life at Dell
Dell Financial Services L.P. - 17 months ago
Since 1985, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end...