Retail Maintenance Associate
JOIN US AS A STORE MAINTENANCE ASSOCIATE!
About this Opportunity:
Maintenance Assosciates perform support to the ALCO Store facility, equipment and grounds to ensure optimum efficiency, availability, safety, cleanliness and appearance.
- Pick up and remove trash from the parking lot and surrounding areas of the store, sales floor and stock areas.
- Maintain exterior of the store including, but not limited to: sidewalks, parking lots, windows, receiving platform and dumpsters.
- Maintain interior of the store including, but not limited to: trash receptacles, associate lounge, floor mats, stairwells, restrooms, windows, water fountains, offices, selling floor and stock area.
- Maintain external appearance of the store to include, but not limited to: grass cutting, weed pulling, and general maintenance.
- Interior maintenance to include, but not limited to: replacing light bulbs, cleaning air-conditioning/heating vents, minor repairs of fixtures and structures, floor tape, and general repair work throughout the store.
- Efficiently operate floor buffer and all related tools or accessories associated with floor maintenance.
- Effectively communicate with the Store Manager, Management Team, and Store Associates.
- Mechanical and electrical maintenance knowledge
- Able to identify and respond to mechanical equipment problems
- Able to use basic hand tools
ALCO is a discount retailer serving smaller communities in 23 states nationwide. ALCO offers quality, name-brand merchandise at great value prices. ALCO employees are eligible for paid vacation, holidays, an associate discount, health insurance, life insurance, sick pay and a 401(k) plan.
ALCO Stores, Inc - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard