JOB DESCRIPTION Primary responsibilities include establishing sales objectives, directing in-store merchandising and staffing management of all stores within assigned area. Typically this position has direct responsibility over 2 - 11 markets and 25 - 130 stores. PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO LOCAL CANDIDATES IN COASTL LOUISIANA. CANDIDATES MUST CURRENTLY BE WORKING IN A MULIT-UNIT OPERATIONS POSITION IN THE CONVENIENCE STORE INDUSTRY.
Essential Functions: 1. Ensures market competitiveness by monitoring and evaluating competitor pricing activities; analyzing market surveys, preparing forecasts; making adjustments. 2. Evaluates financial status by reviewing cash/over reports, inventory shortages, repair and maintenance expenses, supply expenses, gasoline and grocery sales, profit margins.
3. Determine marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements; sales activity. 4. Improves sales and profits by consulting with gasoline and marketing departments to develop strategies to optimize implementation of promotional programs.
5. Maintains stores by conducting inspections to ensure the facility is clean and in good repair; evaluate inventory levels, merchandising; audits paperwork and reports. 6. Protects employees, customers and company assets by maintaining a safe and secure work environment; enforcing safety practices; providing safety communications and training.
7. Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions. Allocates program costs by preparing operational and risk reports for analyses. Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees.
Increases employee`s effectiveness by communicating job expectations; coaching, counseling and disciplining; communicating values, strategies and objectives 8. Planning, monitoring and appraising job results; fostering a climate conducive for offering information and opinions; developing personal growth opportunities. 9. Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reading professional publications; establishing personal networks; or participating in professional societies.
10. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Qualifications 1. Bachelor`s degree in business or related field required.
2. Minimum of ten years of experience working in the convenience store industry required. This experience must be current and must include at least 5 years of multi-unit operations. 3.
Experience with MS Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word required. 4. May require up to 50% travel annually. If you know of someone who may be interested in this opportunity, please have them contact me at their earliest convenience.
It would be helpful if they could send a current resume and base salary information to me if they are interested. --> Contact: Mike Lowe email@example.com 800-485-9726 Ext.306
Executive Leadership Solutions - 3 years ago