Responsible for day to day activities of directing, controlling and coordinating all phases of the Warehouse and Distribution operations. Liaison between distribution center and sales center management to ensure timely and accurate deliveries in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- Manage execution of day to day Distribution Center operations (both Distribution and Warehouse) within parameters of both labor and other operating expense budgets
- Assist in the selection, supervision, and development of subordinate personnel
- Assist in the establishment, analysis and submission of annual departmental budgets
- Maintain collaborative relationships with Sales Center(s) and all other departments in order to achieve goals and customer satisfaction
- Adhere to Company standards and policies in addition to all regulatory requirements
- Support and implement Company initiatives to achieve performance, quality and safety metrics
- Proactively improve process functioning and strive for enhanced levels of efficiency
- Ensure the safeguard and security of Company assets
- Work with Sales Center for planning and forecasting of volume
- Associates Degree or equivalent years of experience in a similar position required.
- Supply Chain or Business related Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 5+ years previous Supply Chain/Operations supervisory or management experience (which includes Distribution, Warehouse and Fleet responsibilities) in a related industry.
- Hands on Manager who can operate with limited direction.
- Ability to periodically lift, push and pull 50+ pounds, stand, walk, kneel, bend, and reach.
- Hot / cold/wet environments with loud machinery, fumes and moving vehicles.
Coca-Cola Refreshments - 10 months ago
The Coca-Cola Company is a manufacturer, distributor and marketer of nonalcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups in the world. Finished...