RN - Quality Improvement Coordinator
Ellicott City Health and Rehabilitation Center is proud to be part of the CommuniCare family of companies. We are currently recruiting a seasoned RN for a critical management position responsible for Quality Improvement.
Responsibilities of the position will include:
The ideal candidate for the RN - Quality Improvement position will be a licensed RN and have a minimum of 2 years experience in Quality Improvement programming. Experience in other long term care nursing management positions may substitute for QI experience. The position is required to be available to all shifts, as necessary.
- Direct the QI program and conducting monthly meetings
- Follow up on the correction of survey deficiencies
- Monitor the Infection Control program
- Direct and provide all skills training and other continuing education to meet facility needs and regulatory requirements
- Be an integral member of the Clinical Team
Like all Communicare facilities, Ellicott City provides a pleasant and fun work environment. We strive to plan company activities often and make work fun. We offer excellent salaries and an outstanding benefits package which includes:
If you are an RN with a passion for excellence, and you meet the requirements for this position, apply now for a chance to join CommuniCare--it's not just a job, we're family!
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Short Term Disability
- Company paid life insurance plus voluntary supplemental life insurance
- 401K Retirement plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Direct Deposit
- Paid sick, vacation, and personal days, plus holiday pay
- And more