Seeking proven leader with solid developer/adminstrator skills to work with development and testing staff on a Linux based commercial system team. Create install and upgrade packages and remotely assist field staff with troubleshooting.
- 2+ year exp with Linux and Linux systems administration
- Working knowledge of Virtual Machine and Subversion
- Experience with Fedora and Ghost
- Background in networking configuration and troubleshooting
- Ability to modify and extend scripts and code that interact with OS-level functionality
Additional DESIRED Background:
- GIT, Nagios, MySQL experience
- Experience with Linux system security and encryption
- Working knowledge of routers, networking and switching technology
- SAN and NAS technologies exposure
Send resume and salary requirement for immediate consideration.
$55+ / hour DOE
LCI-Lawinger Consulting - 17 months ago