Job ID: 0913-9497
Sr. Stafffor Service Management technology including Request, Change, Incident, Problem and IT Asset Mgmt.
The Enterprise Business Solutions organization provides customers with technology and services to access and use business applications, systems and other Schwab products and services that they need in order to complete their every day jobs. The organization provides application development, product ownership and IT Serveries across the corporate business units.
Reporting to the Managing Director, IT Service Management the position will lead the implementation Technology roadmaps for Request, Change, Incident, Problem and IT Asset Management. You’ll have an opportunity to change organizational behaviors and influence key stakeholders through partnering, process proposals, and reporting.
- Implementing the Roadmap and currency of existing service management solutions centered on the BMC Remedy, BMC IT Service Management, & Cisco Workplace Portal (Formerly newscale RequestCenter) technology.
- Maintaining the overall data model and integrations to our internal systems.
- Improving processes, tools, and data for ITIL Service Management disciplines
- Manage the continued success and improvement of our development model transitioning existing custom applications to standard vendor supported platforms
- Provide future technology recommendations
- Enterprise Administration and development experience in service management technology solution within a large enterprise
- Enterprise level experience in ITIL based Request, Change, Incident, Problem and IT Asset Mgmt.
- BMC IT Service Management 7.6x deployment
- Database ETL and Reporting (Oracle, MS SQL,SSIS, SSRS, Tableau, Crystal/BOXI)
- Scripting and programming technologies (Java, SQL, .net, Batch, Database Import/Export tools)
- Batch and event driven, transactional integrations
- Request Portals (SRM, newscale RequestCenter, Kinetic Request)
- BMC Atrium Discovery and Dependency Mapping (ADDM) Application Modeling
- Distributed Systems Administration
- Managing outsourced engagements
- Fluent in Database development and advanced SQL
- 5+ Years of Remedy Development experience
- ITIL Certification desirable
Relocation Offered? No
Work Schedule Days
Languages English - spoken
Current Licenses / Certifications None
Relevant Work Experience IT-Communications/Networking-6+ yrs, IT-Management/Technical Project Mgmt-6+ yrs, IT-Mainframe (Systems Prog/App Dev)-6+ yrs, IT-DBA-6+ yrs
Position Located In AZ - Phoenix
Job Type Full Time
Login | Help
The Charles Schwab Corporation (NYSE: SCHW) has been a leader in financial services for more than three decades. Through advocacy and...