It's an exciting time to work at Cisco. Every day we connect people to the network and make it come to life. Whether it's using e-learning to educate students far from city centers or downloading the entire Library of Congress in seconds, our networking technology has not only revolutionized the way people do things, but who they are. People are more informed, more efficient, and more involved. With all forms of communications converging onto the network, Cisco is entering an exciting new era. The concept of the network as the platform for transforming life's experiences is no longer a possibility: It is quickly becoming a reality. And Cisco is leading the experience.
The WW Services FP&A organization is looking for a Finance Manager on the worldwide bookings team. This is a very exciting and highly visible role for a motivated individual. This role requires excellent leadership and communication skills, the ability to effectively work and collaborate cross functionally, and the ability to see the big picture while still understanding underlying details and drivers.
The WW Services FP&A team provides Financial Planning & Analysis to Services business executives, Services Sales leadership and to Corporate FP&A and reporting teams. This team is responsible for managing overall Services profitability using analytics and financial modeling to explain and predict results. Our goal is to closely align with our business partners to meet ever changing needs and business challenges while maintaining profitability.
Knowledge and Experience
- Management of the WW bookings forecast process in partnership with the field FP&A teams.
- Analyzing forecasts and assessing related metrics to determine guidance and recommendations.
- Ensuring integrity of the numbers to enable insightful business decisions and performance measurement.
- Managing the weekly and monthly reporting deliverables in support of Services Sales leadership and corporate FP&A timelines.
- Supporting the annual planning process including target setting.
- Management of quarterly external reporting.
- Partnering with the Finance Transformation Office & IT support teams to ensure, develop and drive consistent, systems driven reporting to support SS&F forecasting & reporting needs, processes and analyses.
- Collaborate with Sales Operations and Strategy teams on reports and analysis supporting Board packages and Operational reviews.
- Strong communication, collaboration and partnering skills at all levels of an organization and able to work effectively with other organizations.
- Demonstrated thought leadership.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, particularly influencing, negotiating, and conflict resolution.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with experience in a deadline oriented environment.
- Demonstrated attention to detail/accuracy.
- Established ability to successfully manage high visibility projects.
- Familiarity with financial tools – Essbase, Business Objects, SFDC, Hyperion, Microsoft Office suite.
- BS degree and 8+ years of related experience (MBA a plus).
Cisco Systems - 21 months ago
Are you changing the world? We are.
Cisco, a worldwide leader in IT, is changing the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. Our...