Senior Analyst, Global Equity Plan Services
We’re transforming the way companies are run and careers are made. In just 12 years, salesforce.com has grown into a $2.3 billion business. With more than 100,000 customers, salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing company that is leading the shift to the social enterprise. Social enterprises leverage social, mobile and open cloud technologies to put customers at the heart of their business. Based on salesforce.com's real-time, multitenant architecture, the company's platform and application services allow customers to:
We've been recognized for four consecutive years as one of FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For 2012 , named the World's Most Innovative Company and the third Fastest-Growing Tech Company by Forbes.
- Create employee social networks with Salesforce Chatter, Salesforce Rypple and Salesforce Force.com.
- Develop customer social networks with the Salesforce Sales Cloud, SalesforceData.com, Salesforce Service Cloud, and Salesforce Site.com.
- Connect with customers on public social networks with Salesforce Heroku and Salesforce Radian 6.
- Empower small business to become social enterprises with Salesforce Desk.com and Salesforce Do.com.
- Extend a company's social enterprise with apps from the leading enterprise app marketplace, AppExchange.
- Run apps on Database.com, the first social enterprise database.
We are seeking to hire a Senior Analyst in our Global Equity Plan Services group. The ideal candidate will possesses at least 3 to 5 years of stock administration experience and ideally 1 to 2 years of 401(k) experience. The candidate will have experience with day to day administration of corporate equity plans and have a strong technical background working with vendors and internal developers on integration of equity platform with HRIS and Payroll systems. This position will be working with substantially all aspects of the administration of salesforce.com’s equity incentive programs.
Required Experience / Skills:
- Administration of salesforce ’s stock option plan in numerous international jurisdictions which includes: processing of grants, cancellations and exercises (including withholding calculations); collection and processing of option grant data for new hires and current employees and preparing and distributing electronic and paper grant agreement packages; processing and tracking Company’s 10b5-1 transactions; tracking and reporting disqualifying dispositions; filing, organizing and maintaining the stock administration records
- Responding to employee questions on stock options or restricted stock units on a global basis
- Working with external vendors and internal partners on integration of equity database with HRIS and payroll systems.
- Maintaining Company’s Equity Edge database and the integrity of data
- Periodic reporting of current and terminated employees stock data to Tax, HR, Payroll, and Accounting
- Familiarity with Fidelity PSW
- Preparing and distributing financial disclosure and FAS123R expense reports as needed
- Ensuring and maintaining SOX 404 compliance
- Assisting with the development of materials and other communications to better educate employees regarding stock options and restricted stock awards, including maintenance of internal stock administration intranet pages
- Assisting with the development and implementation of procedures and practices to better enable efficient, accurate and timely processing of stock administration matters and reports
- Preparing and filing of Section 16 reports on a daily basis
- Support for the day to day administration of the Salesforce.com 401(k) plan, including funding contribution files, retrieving and uploading deferral elections, and quarterly contribution true-ups
- Ad hoc projects as needed
Desired Experience / Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, required
- 3-5 years stock administration experience
- CEP Level I or II
- Strong working knowledge of Equity Edge software
- Solid understanding of equity plans and functional knowledge of FAS123R
- Willingness to take on new projects and become subject matter expert in given area
- MS Office and computer skills proficiency required
- Flexibility, a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent writing skills, strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- The successful candidate will also have a positive attitude, a good sense of humor and the ability to successfully multi-task in a fast-moving and demanding work environment
Salesforce - 19 months ago