Career Evolutions is searching for an experienced Linux System Administrator for a fast-growing award-winning technology company. This full-time direct-hire position is in Phoenix, AZ with salary up to $75,000 DOE plus an exceptional benefit package.
You will be responsible for system administration on physical and virtual Linux servers. You will support all Linux hosting environments in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. You will also interface with engineering, development and operations teams.
- 4 year college degree in technology related field or equivalent experience is required.
- At least 3 years of experience with UNIX/Linux OS and concepts (processes, cron, bash, top) .
- Experience should include installation, tuning, backup, and monitoring of systems.
- Experience in working in a complex hosting operations environment.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Networking fundamentals with routers, switches, firewalls and load balancers.
- Experience with Red Hat linux distros (RHEL, Fedora, CentOS).
- Database experience, preferably MySQL, required.
- Strong experience in Shell, Perl, PHP or similar scripting languages, required.
- Excellent customer service skills with a professional demeanor. Must at all times be able to communicate clearly with all levels of employees and external vendors.
- Ability to work and derive creative and practical solutions to complex problems in independent work environment.
Career Evolutions - 19 months ago
Career Evolutions focuses on understanding your business and its needs, as we're always interested in long-term professional relationships....