Technatomy Corporation is currently seeking an Informatica Developer to support our client in Carrollton, MD.
Duties and Responsibilities :
Qualifications and Skills:
- Candidate will be expected to quickly grasp a solid understanding of the technical capability of the Informatica tools such as PowerCenter ETL, Informatica Data Services (IDS), B2B data transformation, etc.
- The customer will look to this person for their technical knowledge and expertise to help plan and guide the implementation of the tools, to recommend/develop best practices and standards, and to work closely with the Informatica vendor Architects to sort through and establish technical architecture, system administration, and security details (i.e. access, permissions, audit logging, etc.), on behalf of the customer.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with database application development and DBA practices and procedures is a must.
- Solid metadata management and BI background with experience using any other BI and metadata management tools is a plus
- Experience with Informatica or other BI ETL Tool/Metadata required.
- Specific experience with Informatica Data Services (IDS) and B2B data federation tools, highly preferred.
- Experience with RDBMS (i.e., Oracle, SYBASE IQ, DB2 SQLServer) also preferred.
- Proficient in SQL query languages.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
- Oracle 11G
Technatomy Corporation is an information technology solutions and professional services company. Technatomy is CMMI Capability Level 3 and...