Select Positions within a Malcolm Baldrige Award Winning Hospital!
This position is responsible for the development, implementation, maintenance and audit functions of a standard network focused hospital charge description master in order to optimize revenue generation and maintain compliance with State, Federal and third-party payer requirements. The position provides advice, and support to regional entity staff as needed. The position works in a cooperative team environment to provide value to customers both internal and external to SSM Healthcare St. Louis Network.
• Bachelor’s Degree (Nursing, Health Information or related healthcare concentration)
• RN or RHIT or RHIA or CCA or CCS or CCS-P preferred.
• 3 to 5 years of related technical experience.
(CDM maintenance, government billing of hospital claims, IP/OP charging and coding, or government reimbursement; healthcare software application; revenue cycle)
• Experience in Excel preferred
• Solid competencies in assessment, interpersonal, and critical thinking.
• Strong communication skills preferred.
• Cultivate professional growth and development.
• Support and fulfill the mission and values of SSM.
The benefits of working for a leading healthcare organization in the St. Louis area:
• Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Paid Time off
• And much, much more!
Through our exceptional health care services, we reveal the healing presence of God."
SSM Health Care - 18 months ago