Title: Senior Manufacturing Test Engineer
Location: Cambridge, MA
We are looking for a qualified Manufacturing Test Engineer to work in the Product Development Team. As a member of the team, the Manufacturing Test Engineer will ensure Sonos maintains its commitment to absolutely the highest quality customer experience possible.
- Work with the Product Development team to develop test strategies for DVT and DMT test.
- Specify the manufacturing test strategy and test flow for all products.
- Specify and design test fixtures for Subassembly and Final Assembly tests.
- Verification and fault coverage analysis of manufacturing diagnostics.
- Work with PE, NPI, and the CM to setup manufacturing test at the CM, and support engineering builds through full production.
- Document all aspects of MFG test.
- Knowledge of test requirements for Digital, Analog, Wireless, and Acoustic designs.
- BSEE or equivalent
- 7+ years of experience as a Manufacturing Test Engineer, preferably in a high volume environment.
- Scripting languages such as Perl for automated testing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent cross functional communication skills with a multi-site development team.
- Willingness to travel to Asia to work with our CM’s.
Sonos, Inc - 17 months ago