Work with multiple business stakeholders, simultaneously, to efficiently and collaboratively produce clear and complete business requirements, functional design specification, and system design specifications for new business implementations. Maintain the standard functional model (e.g., claims, medical management, encounters, etc.) including the standard business requirements, functional design specifications, and technical specifications. Work with a geographically distributed cross-functional team to gather and analyze business process and functional requirements to link them to business application technology solutions.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Health Care Administration, Information Technology or other related or equivalent experience. 3-5 years of experience designing and implementing the creation of business application technology solutions for health care and related businesses.
• Analyze health care business processes and functional requirements and appropriately document and communicate variations from standard models for validation.
• Organize and track requirements in a manner that can be used to derive technical specifications, sometimes where minimal or none exist.
• Evaluate risks and issues and communicate and escalate both to project management office and appropriate leadership on new business implementations to ensure achievement of strategic and financial value.
• Perform critical analytical thinking to solve complex and varied functiaonal and system design challenges.
• Work closely with Integrated Project Leads to contribute toward project plan development and report progress in lead areas to Project Manager, Business partners and IT Leadership.
• Identify opportunities for process redesign and improvement.
Centene Corporation - 22 months ago
Centene is sensitive to the needs of individuals and families enrolled in government-assisted health programs. The company provides managed...