Maintaining inventory balance integrity between ES3 and partner inventory systems is a critical step in maintaining customer service levels. Variances between these systems are a frequent occurrence and must be resolved as expeditiously as possible. It is expected that this resolution be completed with little to no management involvement and utilizing whatever method is best suited for the occasion. Assist in procedural and/or systemic changes (e.g. EDI) and training. Perform/develop daily, weekly, and monthly reports for both internal and external customers.
Constant- standing, walking, seeing, hearing, carrying and lifting objects under 20lbs
Frequent- bending, reaching, and stooping. Gripping objects less than 20 lbs. Carrying, lifting, and pulling objects from 20-60 lbs
Occasional- sitting, driving, twisting, feeling, climbing, and balancing. Pushing, pulling carrying, and lifting objects from under 20lbs to 60 lbs and over
Description of Work Environment
Temperature of Grocery warehouses can range from 50° to 80° Fahrenheit, a Perishable warehouse can range from 28° to 60° Fahrenheit, and a Freezer warehouse can range from -20° to -10° Fahrenheit. Steel toed shoes are required.
To perform at a proficient level and be fully qualified, a person would be expected to have:
- Education (Minimum Needed): 4 Year College degree or equivalent experience
- Experience (Minimum Needed): 1-2 years of warehousing or inventory control experience
- Specialized Knowledge Needed For Performance of Job: Considerable knowledge of cycle counting, physical inventory procedures and record keeping requirements
- Special Skills: Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office products, and broad experience and or exposure with other software (examples: Access and Query tools)
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
ES3 LLC - 12 months ago