Provides age-specific pharmaceutical care and basic clinical services for assigned patient care areas. Contributes to goals, programs, QA, PI and other activities for their unit/department/hospital. Performs other duties as assigned.
- One year of hospital pharmacy experience desired.
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) or Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) required.
- BLS and/or ACLS certification, advanced post-graduate training or equivalent clinical experience preferred.
- Computer literacy, interpersonal skills, general clinical awareness.
- Basic computer literacy and communication skills required. Cognitive ability to interpret and understand written medication orders and reference materials; accuracy and attention to detail required.
- Advanced computer order entry literacy, Microsoft Office applications, clinical experience preferred.
- High-level cognitive ability to interpret and understand written medication orders and reference materials desired.
- Current, active, unrestricted pharmacy licensure for appropriate state or eligibility for licensure.
- Must acquire licensure within 90 days of hire date.
- PHARMACIST-FOR APPROPRIATE STATE
Baptist Memorial Health Care, an integrated system of hospitals and ancillary patient-care settings, offers an exciting environment for...