J.P. Morgan's Treasury Services business is a full-service provider of innovative cash management, trade, liquidity, commercial card and escrow services - specifically developed to meet the challenges treasury professionals face today. Over 13,000 employees support the more than 135,000 corporations, financial institutions, governments and municipalities in over 180 countries and territories that entrust their business to J. P. Morgan
- Monitor daily cash activity, research overdrafts and un-invested cash balances
- Process receipts and disbursements in timely and accurate manner.
- Receive and review disbursement instructions from clients.
- Analyze existing escrow agreements after review of tickler or client communication
- Establish new deals on all systems.
- Monitor compliance ticklers to ensure compliance with governing documents.
- Assist with Account Termination process.
- Manage imaging and filing
- Assist with past due invoice collections
- Daily communication with clients.
- Deal oriented with an ability to receive instructions from several individuals.
- Team player with a willingness to be interrupted.
- Responsive to internal and external clients and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Good analytical and reconciliation skills
- Ability to analyze agreements and determine the best course of action
- Precise attention to details and established procedures
- Proficient PC skills, including Excel and Word.
- Willingness to work overtime when needed
- Ability to work well in stressful work environment.
- Strong interpersonal, team oriented skills.
US-IL-Chicago-300 South Riverside / 10574
Treasury & Securities Services
JPMorgan Chase - 2 years ago
At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for our...