Top Ten – Reasons you want to join the ABC team:|
10. You understand the value of a stable, modern technology infrastructure backed by 30 years of business success
9. You want to be a part of a growing company serving a growing industry with a growing software development organization
8. You want to work with talented team members in a casual environment with open communication
7. Your opinions matter here - whether it's the technology we use, the products we produce, or the processes we use to meld them
6. You want to blend the dynamic variety of a consulting company or startup, with the stability of an established employer
5. You deserve an atmosphere that supports work-life balance with work from home opportunities and supportive leadership
4. You want real, meaningful promotion opportunities, providing growth in your skill set, status, and compensation
3. You want your passion and creativity to be appreciated and supported
2. Competitive salary and benefits are important to you
1. You’re a rock star developer, and you like to collaborate with others of your kind
We are a strong team of talented individuals with a wide range of complementary skill sets who enjoy challenging and ever-evolving projects. Our goal is to provide innovative, cutting edge software to our clients as part of our commitment to unparalleled service. To meet this goal, we develop our software solutions in an agile, dynamic environment and constantly strive to use the newest technologies.
WebFOCUS Developer designs and develops Business Intelligence analytical systems. Installs, configures, customizes, and troubleshoots tools and applications; monitoring operating efficiency of existing systems. Designs and codes complex queries, reports performs testing and revises as necessary.
Create Views, Reports and Dashboards that leverage the full feature set of WebFOCUS to deliver information to meet user requirements with a focus on ease of use and intuitive navigation and use of best Practices
Work in a highly collaborative environment, with a focus on iterative, prototype based development.
Supporting BI Architecture and implementation
Support any new installs and future upgrades within BI environments
Manage the reporting architecture design and improvements including requirements gathering, documentation, and retrospective meetings for all changes to the environments
Conduct and oversee user-acceptance testing
Assist in the building and maintaining of BI Reporting system
Troubleshoot problems in BI Application
Assist in the creation of general documentation and training materials for applications developed
Provide ad-hoc and production support
Analyze specifications and develop/test complex reports and dashboards utilizing BI
Determines programming specifications for development.
Creates and documents reusable Business Intelligence objects and templates.
Develops the business semantic layer from multiple platforms and databases.
Designs and codes complex queries and reports; performs testing and revises as necessary. Installs, configures, customizes, and troubleshoots Business Intelligence tools and applications.
Participate in Daily Status update
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant field experience.
Minimum five years of business intelligence development and database development experience
Solid background in SQL Server Reporting
Previous experience with Business Intelligence (BI) software
At least 3 years of SQL programming or the use of other data retrieval methods (BI strongly preferred, WebFOCUS, Oracle Reports Developer, SSRS)
At least 3 years Enterprise data warehouse or smaller data mart project experience
Strong analytical skills
Ability to work independently
Effective verbal and written communication for both a technical and non-technical audience
Must be comfortable with a high-level of user interaction and visibility
Proven experience with Data Warehousing concept
Experience with BI applications; decision support systems, query and reporting, online analytical processing, statistical analysis, forecasting, and data mining.
Expertise with architecting, designing, developing, deploying and WebFOCUS based solutions.
Extensive experience in data mining, query and database access tools, data warehousing and modeling
ABC Financial Services, Inc. - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard