One of SGA's financial clients is looking for a Solaris / Redhat Administrator for a full time position in Jersey City, NJ. Candidate must possess 10+ yrs of Solaris experience, along with Red Hat 5.x. Knowledge of other flavors of UNIX is a plus (Linux, Debian, FreeBSD). Strong working knowledge and practical experience in building, configuring, tuning, monitoring, securing, and managing Sun Solaris Servers. Hands on experience with hardware installation, maintenance, and upgrades of, SunfireV480, Sun Fire V210 V245, T2000 and T5220 with ALOM, RSC, SP cards and FC3510 raid systems.
Skills / Products: Tomcat, Apache, NAGIOS, Cricket, Databases, Jumpstart, Kickstart, Reuters RMDS 6.x, Intel (Client) Server, Unix Printing, Sendmail, DNS, NFS, FTP, LDAP, ssh / scp, DHCP, StorEdge RAIDS, ODS, LVM, SVM, Perl, Java, CVS
- Demonstrated team player with interpersonal skills and strong drive, excellent work ethics and strong commitment to team and organizational success.
- Ability to cover early shift as well as late. (Team covers: 07:00 19:00)
- On call support.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks in a high pressure, customer service oriented environment.
- Ability to plan effectively to complete tasks on schedule and clearly document results while following standard processes.
SGA - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard -