Under Armour strives to promote from within whenever possible. To be considered for this opportunity, you must have been in your current position a minimum of 12 months, not currently on disciplinary probation, and meet the minimum qualifications for this role. Additionally, please ensure that you have received your current supervisor’s approval and notified your HRBP if applying for a position outside of your current department.
Under Amour Retail is seeking a brand passionate Associate Manager (AM). The AM is responsible for leading associates on the sales floor and delivering the ultimate customer experience to each customer. Our Associate Manager takes an active role in the on-boarding of new sales associates helping to train on Service & Selling, Product Knowledge, and General Store Standards. AMs are expected to assist the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager in areas of recruiting, training, and management of various aspects of store support.
What does this opportunity give me?
What will I do at UA?
- Pride. The company has a great history and you can be part of its future
- Challenge. We are a fast paced growth oriented company
- Opportunity. See what you are truly capable of accomplishing and where it takes you
- Innovation. Never hear someone say, “This is how we’ve always done it.”
The Company expressly reserves the right to choose the candidate it deems best suited for the position and is in the best interests of both the Company and the employee. It will be at the hiring manager’s discretion in determining whom to interview and select for this role.
- Drive Sales & Performance Indicators for self and Sales Associates while leading the floor
- Exhibit and Model the Customer Experience Fundamentals for Sales Associates
- Support Sales Associate Training through On-Boarding process in areas of: Service & Selling Performance, Product Knowledge, Point of Sale, & general Store Standards
- Assist Management Team in Recruiting and Interviewing Sales Associates
- Share relevant Retail & Brand communication to Store Team; Lead Team Shift Huddles
- Oversee Supply and Facility Management
Under Armour (NYSE: UA) is a leading developer, marketer and distributor of branded performance products for men, women and youth. As of...