Rally is a social fundraising tool that harnesses the power of storytelling, making it easy to raise more money.
We make it simple for you to accept donations online – no merchant account needed. From there, we help you grow your network of supporters by turning each donor into a potential fundraiser. They can share your story through Facebook, Twitter, or email, and even create their own personalized version of your donation page.
Rally was created by the team that built Piryx, one of the largest online fundraising platform in the US. We're backed by some of the first investors in Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and PayPal.
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones from controller level to UI
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from, product management, designers
- Rapidly fix bugs and solve problems
- Pro-actively look for ways to make Rally and Piryx better
- Experience in C#, Asp.net Web Development, asp.net web service
- Experience with MySQL
- Experience with Payment Gateways
- Window Communication Foundation Service
- HTML/CSS, .net framework 3.5
- Github profile or link to open source work desired
- Great written communication and documentation abilities desired
- Data-informed product development: analytics, A/B testing, etc. desired
Rally Software is a leading global provider of cloud-based solutions for managing Agile software development. The Rally Agile application...