Job Code: 3292747
The New York League for Early Learning, a member of the YAI Network, provides early intervention and special education for children birth to 5 with developmental disabilities and learning delays, including children on the autism spectrum. NYL has been recognized by the NYS Department of Education for its excellence in providing comprehensive services in preschools, home-based and community-based programs.
Be rewarded with a friendly working environment that facilitates open communication and participatory management, where you are truly valued as a professional and where your opinion really matters. Receive on-going state-of-the-art training, supportive supervision and a commitment to developing your education and career to help you reach your greatest potential as a professional!
Proud recipients of the following awards:
- APA National Psychologically Healthy Workplace Award by the American Psychological Association
- #1 Best Company to Work For in New York Award by the New York State Society for Human Resource Management (NYS SHRM)
- #1 Not-for Profit “Crain’s Best Places to Work in New York City” by Crain’s New York Business
New York League for Early Learning has a Bilingual Mandarin Speech-Language Pathology position located in our Clearview School in College Point, Queens. This position is PART TIME /3 days a week.
- Provide speech/language and/or feeding or oromotor to assigned children
- Evaluate speech/language skills of children and provide referrals
- Prepare Individual Education Plans (IEPs) or Individual Family Service Plans (IFSPs) and update as necessary
- Monitor and screen of hearing status and referrals for audiological services as needed
- To maintain open communication with parents and families
Please apply online below. For additional information about the YAI Network, please visit www.yai.org . EOE
- Masters Degree in Speech Pathology
- New York State Speech-Language Pathologist License
- Certification as Teacher of Speech and Hearing Handicapped (TSHH) or Teacher of Students with Speech and Language Disorders (TSSLD)
- Bilingual Mandarin extension mandatory
- Preschool experience mandatory
The YAI National Institute for Disabilities Network (YAI/NIPD) serves developmentally and learning-disabled people and their families...