Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
Job Number: 64283a
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (BSL) a publicly traded company (NYSE: BKD)
Want to become a member of our professional team and work for the largest senior living provider in the United States?
Consider joining our team at the Sterling House of Bloomington located in Bloomington, IN!!
One Company - One Mission - One Voice. Good people make the difference and are the key to the company’s success. Brookdale Senior Living operates 563 locations in 35 states and employs approximately 32,000 full and part time associates and serves nearly 52,000 residents. BSL offers its residents access to a full continuum of services. - independent living, assisted living, retirement centers / continuing care retirement communities ( CCRC ) and management services.
Immediate Opening: Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
Job Number: 64283a
Job Type: Part Time (Evening Shifts and Night Shifts needed)
Location: Sterling House of Bloomington - 3802 South Sare Road; Bloomington, IN 47401
Location Web Address: http://www.brookdaleliving.com/sterling-house-of-bloomington.aspx
Contact: Julia Stafford
The Certified Nursing Assistant will provide direct care to residents following an individual service plan, treat each resident with respect and dignity, recognize individual needs, and encourage independence. The ideal candidates will be goal focused; customer service oriented, and will enjoy making a commitment to meeting the needs of our older adults.
Key responsibilities include:
* Assisting residents with activities of daily living to include: bathing, dressing, grooming, and toileting
* Transferring and getting residents to and from activities and meals according to their individual service plan
* Serving meals to residents in the dining room or their apartment
* Recording and reporting a change in resident’s eating habits to supervisor
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
We seek the following qualifications:
* Must have valid Indiana state Nursing Assistant Certificate
* Prior experience with seniors preferred
* Must have flexibility with schedule and be able to work evenings and/or nights
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you want a rewarding career enriching the lives of those we serve with compassion, respect, and excellence, we invite you to consider Brookdale Senior Living. Discover more about Brookdale Senior Living at BrookdaleLiving.com.
HOW TO APPLY : Please send your updated resume to Julia Stafford at JStafford@brookdaleliving.com or fax your resume to 812-330-1827 or apply online at www.brookdalecareers.com using Job Number 64283a.
Brookdale Senior Living is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug free work place.
assistant, assisted, assisted living, assisted living facility, health, health care, healthcare, home care, home health, hospice, medical, medical care, nurse, nursing, resident activities, resident assistant, Bloomington, IN
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. - 16 months ago
Over the brook, and through the dale to grandmother's house we go! Brookdale Senior Living operates assisted and independent living...