Analog is looking for a Graphic Designer/Creative Manager to give creative input on product direction and ensure a consistent and clear brand message across the Outerwear and Technical Fashion offering. This individual will work with the Creative Director and design team in Burlington, Vermont to translate brand strategy into compelling, on trend designs that create tangible business results. Some specific responsibilities include:
* Work with Technical Design team, Creative Director and off-sight design team to ensure market appropriate fit (garment fit).
* Partner with Developers, Creative Director and design team to create industry appropriate, innovative and technologically advanced products.
* Partner with Material Sourcing, Creative Director and design team to develop innovative fabrications.
* Responsible for conceptualizing, designing and executing factory ready tech packs for art and trims that is brand appropriate and on (or ahead of) trends.
* Responsible for conceptualizing, designing and executing factory ready mill sheets for prints that is brand appropriate and on (or ahead of) trends.
* Responsible for conceptualizing, designing and executing factory ready tech packs for the Analog Technical Fashion line
* Responsible for working with Design Director to pull together color palette and responsible for color merchandising all SKUs including prints and yarn-dyed patterns.
* Responsible for adhering to the design calendar with all deliverables.
* Responsible for creating and communicating visual presentations to internal staff, sales reps, dealers, and outside partners.
* Partner with marketing to ensure that all product design elements are informed by and coordinated with brand marketing efforts for all brands.
* Keep abreast of industry trends
* Performing these and other duties as assigned.
A Bachelor's degree in Design plus 5 - 7 years of relevant experience required. The ideal candidate will have the ability to conceptualize and execute the following: prints in full repeat (factory ready), factory ready design comps for graphic art hits as well as factory ready techpacks for trims.
The ideal candidate will have a portfolio currently containing a diversified array of T-shirt art, knowledge of color, knowledge of snowboarding culture, skateboarding culture and streetwear. Self-motivated and possessing good time management skills, good communication skills, ability to multi task, ability to work autonomously, and excellent Illustrator skills and Photoshop skills.
The Burton Corporation made snowboards before boardsports became extreme. The company, doing business as Burton Snowboards, is the...