Under moderate supervision, arranges travel plans and programs for company employees, including transportation and lodging reservations. Ensures the safe arrival of all travelers.
- Arranges transportation, lodging, accommodations, and other travel services for company employees.
- Converses with employees to determine destination, mode of transportation, travel dates, and accommodations required.
- Assists travelers with billing questions pertaining to their travel.
- Communicates pertinent information to employees and resolves any scheduling issues.
- Handles schedule changes, refunds, voids, and exchanges associated with airfare tickets.
- Becomes familiar with both commercial and corporate travel functions.
- High school or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a related field; or
- An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Travel Agent certification preferred.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Applies acquired job skills and company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks. Works on generally routine assignments, occasionally deviating from defined procedures.
- Strong communication and customer interaction skills.
- Knowledge of fare rules and regulations.
- Able to make logical decisions in complex or time-sensitive situations.
- Able to learn and become proficient in PFM (Professional Flight Management) for corporate travel booking, or Sabre for commercial travel booking.
- Typical office setting, with environmentally controlled conditions.
COMPANY CONFORMANCE STATEMENT
In performance of their respective responsibilities, all employees of Jack Henry and Associates are expected to:
- Complete quality work within deadlines.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Communicate and coordinate work efforts with other employees, customers and suppliers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Attend work regularly based on the assigned schedule.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Jack Henry - 2 years ago
Jack Henry & Associates (JHA) provides integrated in-house and outsourced software systems for data processing to some 12,000 banks,...