The Data Entry /Member Records Specialist is responsible for coordinating data collection according to prescribed standards and ensuring the integrity and accuracy of both electronic and hard copy member files. The Data Entry /Member Records Specialist is also responsible for coordinating CyberSpace activities.
Monday- Friday flexible, some evenings required. (40 hours per week)
- Input data into computer system.
- Verify recorded information to ensure accuracy and completeness of data. Identify and correct errors.
- Update files and records
- Coordinate and maintain confidential program member files system.
- Assist in the preparation of reports required by funders, as required.
- Oversee audits of members’ records.
- Assist in strengthening and streamlining systems for collecting member data and feedback to maximize program quality.
- Provide staffing support for member activities.
- Conduct member updates and needs assessments, as needed.
- Perform additional functions incidental to data entry activities
- Participate in ongoing data analysis and needs assessments required to make recommendations for program improvements.
- Oversee member activities schedule for CyberSpace.
- Ensure support coverage for CyberSpace in coordination with Volunteer Coordinator.
BA/BS Degree preferred.
At least one year of relevant experience required.
Work experience with non-profit or governmental agency preferred
Excellent data entry skills
Excellent knowledge of Windows applications required (Word, Excel, Access and Powerpoint)
Proficiency with spreadsheet and database applications with at least 1 year experience.
Knowledge of outcome measurement and evaluation.
Organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks and to work in a fast paced environment.
Ability to maintain a professional and customer-friendly attitude with staff, clients and visitors.
Knowledge and understanding of HIV/ AIDS and the Principles of Harm Reduction.
Current TB assessment and current CPR certification.
Victory Programs, Inc. - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard -
Victory Programs is an established non-profit organization based in Boston that provides housing, and innovative and comprehensive direct...