Résumé du poste
The Industry Business Consultant assumes a strategic role in defining how to frame, position and sell the value of the industry solution experiences for the fashion segment of the Consumer Goods and Retail industry.
Descriptif du poste
-Work with senior management to define and help execute the strategic vision of the industry’s social industry experiences for CGR, with a specific focus on fashion
-Create the industry point of view and formulate the Value proposition for new solutions
-Identify and share industry knowledge ‘best practices’. Document industry trends, challenges, values, taxonomy (a living ‘Wikipedia’ for the industry)
-Establish executive relationships with key industry influencers, customers, prospects -Engage with strategic accounts in CG & Retail as a lead consultant during the presales cycle, supporting global client executives on key engagements
- Engage with select accounts (example first-of-a-kind) during the business process re-engineering and/or strategic requirements definition as an industry ‘expert’ bringing advance knowledge to customers and key knowledge back into R&D
-Create the Business Value Assessment methodology relevant for the industry, leveraging existing BVAs as input
-Build & animate strong industry online communities
- Develop whitepapers, webinars, and customer-facing presentations
Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or Marketing
MBA a plus
-10+ years’ experience in Consumer Goods, Retail and Fashion industry and Product Lifecycle Management or Product Development/Design.
- A combination of business and consulting experience is highly desirable
- Deep knowledge of CG Retail with a specific focus on fashion to be the ‘fashion business expert’ for North America and hands-on knowledge of PLM systems and/or product lifecycle management processes
- Consultative Selling process
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
-A THINK-BIG person who is involving and engaging
-Demonstrates capability to learn, apply and coach
-Analytical and strategic thinker
Compensation & Benefits
Rémunération & Avantages Sociaux
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience that is above average in the local community. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match, 3 weeks’ vacation and 8 paid holidays plus 4 floating holidays.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Dassault Systèmes is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Apply for this position