You will lead a talented group of engineers working on baseband modem technology development. The team is tasked for the architect, definition, design, simulation, performance analysis, verification, and troubleshooting of the systems used in the cutting-edge wireless technology. You will be responsible for the planning, management and execution of the development activities. You and your team will collaborate with the groups in the SW, HW and test teams in the local and global locations. |
Your daily tasks and duties include:
· Plan and manage baseband algorithm development activities.
· Supervision of the team daily activities, staffing and logistic needs.
· Mentoring the junior team members.
· Work with the SW and HW development teams and work with the test teams. Define the work flows from product design to product launch. Define the system requirements and specifications to the development teams.
· Stay on top of technology, market trends and provide technology recommendations for the roadmap of baseband modem IC product
Required skills and knowledge:
· Highly motivated individual with strong people and technical skills
· Advanced degree in EE or related fields, Ph.D. preferred.
· Typically requires a BS degree and 15 years of experience or an MS degree and 12 years of experience or a PhD and 9 years of experience
A Company of Innovation and Engineering A Community of Talent
As a leading provider of highly integrated semiconductor technology...