This position will provide advanced administrative support to a Vice President. Handles telephone calls, schedules appointments, filing and makes travel arrangements for Vice President and VP direct reports. Coordinates and prepares materials for meetings and presentations. Composes correspondence, prepares reports and tracks and maintains department budget. Handles department invoicing process, coordinates procurement and accounts payable processes. Provides logistical support to department, including remedy requests, organization of fax/copy/mail area, ordering supplies. Coordinates onboarding for new employees. Maintains general organization of the department common spaces. Orders departmental supplies and conducts special projects as assigned (e.g., department moves, project tracking).
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 4-6 years of relevant administrative experience
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills essential for professional phone and personal contacts
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient with internet and email systems
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to keep sensitive information confidential is critical
- Knowledge of business operations and policies is helpful
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.
None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.
Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.
Express Scripts - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Express Scripts is a Fortune 25 company and is the largest pharmacy benefit manager in the U.S.