Marsh is the world's leading risk and insurance services firm, delivering superior risk management and insurance broking solutions to key clients. Marsh offers all employees unrivalled career prospects and the scope to become the best you can be within your field of expertise! You will no doubt be impressed by our dynamic, driven business culture and the genuine level of investment in the learning and development of all staff.
Come and work for Marsh and enjoy the benefits of a world leader:
• Become part of a global leader that has one of the strongest reputations in its industry: - ‘Broker of the year’ four years running
• Enjoy the benefits of our highly regarded ‘wellness package’ including a health plan, staff discounts, salary continuance and more;
• Have access to the Marsh University and the best in the industry training opportunities including study benefits and support
A fantastic opportunity now exists to join our specialist Financial and Professional Services (FINPRO) division as an
Account Executive – New Business
. This role involves assisting the Managing Principal to develop and implement new business plans within the FINPRO team.
In this position you will be responsible for assisting in all aspects of client service including client contact, administration and technical support.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Developing, implementing and managing insurance programs which accurately address client needs;
• Actively assisting with the development of additional business from existing portfolios;
• Implementing of appropriate account retention, renewal, broking and defence strategies;
• Acquiring and maintaining an awareness of the client's business and insurance needs
• Develop and maintain solid working relationships with insurers and colleagues through regular contact and liaison
• Developing and maintaining a sound technical understanding of all Financial classes of insurance and knowledge of the other general services which the Company offers to its clients
• Maintaining a sound understanding of the core aspects of relevant Insurance and related legislation
To be considered you will have experience working in a similar position and will ideally have exposure to Professional Indemnity and Directors & Officers products. You must have outstanding organisational skills, initiative and strong attention to detail. Excellent communication skills, self drive and a strong commitment to team culture will ensure you every success in this role.
Tier 1 FSRA Compliance is essential and further qualification in Tertiary
&/or Insurance Broking will of course be highly regarded.
If you are looking for a challenging new role in a truly global organisation that is committed to innovation and excellence, then look no further than Marsh. Apply using the link provided.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates
are equal opportunity employers
Marsh & McLennan Companies - 18 months ago
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm providing advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and...