Are you our next Mine Maintenance Superintendent?
We are currently seeking a Mine Maintenance Superintendent for our Carlsbad, NM location. The Mine Maintenance Superintendent will manage the Mine Maintenance Department, which provides support for all mining functions. Heavy focus on execution of planned work and managing people. Individual tasks include safety analysis, legal and regulatory (MSHA) communications, interaction with production operations and overseeing the execution of planned work emphasizing cost control.
What will you do?
- Maintenance execution with operations coordination.
- Ensuring consistency of maintenance programs.
- Responsible for communicating on the status of compliance.
- Responsible for ensuring adequate training of area personnel.
- Responsible for conducting audits and ensuring completion of safety audits, lockout audits, housekeeping tours housekeeping tours in accordance with Safety Performance Indicators and Environmental Index.
What do you need for this role?
- High School Diploma/GED required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Major in Mining or Mechanical Technology preferred.
- 5+ years maintenance supervision experience.
- Journeyman Electrician or Journeyman Mechanic preferred.
- Mirosoft Office and Maximo preferred.
- Good execution skills and track record of getting things done.
- Technical knowledge in mining, leadership, planning, and inter-departmental cooperation skills required.
- Ability to work occasionally outdoors, exposed to varying degrees of hot and cold environments.
- Able to lift 0-25 lbs occasionally, climb stairs and work at various heights, distinguish varying or specific colors, patterns or materials, travel unassisted, use fine hand motor skills, wear a respirator, physically able to use standard equipment which is rated for 300 pounds or less, hear with or without correction, see with or without correction, read, write and understand basic English.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
The Mosaic Company - 2 years ago
The Mosaic Company (Mosaic) is a producer and marketer of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients for the global agriculture...