Industrial Smoke and Mirrors, Inc is a manufacturer of simulators and components. We have an impeccable reputation within the industry, are highly respected, and are in need of an Electrical Designer/Drafter.
Successful candidates will be able to:
It is preferred that candidates have recent experience in AutoCad 3D solid modeling, Autodesk Inventor, or similar software. Individuals should also have a thorough working knowledge of the manufacturing and electrical processes. Experience with flight training devices is preferred. Experience drafting electrical assemblies and electrical component installations is a plus.
- able to create detailed electrical designs and drawings to ANSI standards
- demonstrate proficiency in making drawings with AutoCad; showing proficiency with AutoCad Electrical is highly desired
- prepare bills of materials, update databases, and describe installation techniques
- plan electrical drawings by reviewing sketches, descriptions, specifications, and supporting documents; conferring with engineers and other supporting personnel
- modify drawings by analyzing, resolving, and incorporating changes
- release and modify drawing in accordance with Industrial Smoke and Mirrors processes
- document work by recording data, drawings, and comments relative to changes made
- accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for taking on new and different requests as well as explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Benefits include a great work atmosphere, competitive pay, sick days, vacation time, health insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, a company-contributing Simple IRA, and much more. Rate of pay is dependent upon education level and the amount of experience.
Please email resume to email@example.com or fax to Human Resources at 407-299-9074. To be considered for this position, you must reference the job title on your cover sheet or email to ensure that it goes to the correct supervisor as we have multiple positions available.
**Please note that we are a Drug Free Workplace and you will be required to pass a background check. Any offer of employment is strictly contingent on the candidate's ability to take and pass a background check as well as the required drug test within 24 hours of the first offer of employment. Failure to take the required drug test within 24 hours or failure to pass the required drug test or background check will immediately void any offer of employment made by Industrial Smoke and Mirrors, Inc. EOE, DFWP**
Monster - 11 months ago
Industrial Smoke and Mirrors provides a complete source for your training and simulation component requirements. Our mechanical and electric...