Title: Customer Care Team Coach
Location: United States-Indiana-New Castle
Job Number: 12036943
Xerox Corporation is a $22 billion leading global enterprise for business process and document management. Through its broad portfolio of technology and services, Xerox provides the essential back-office support that clears the way for clients to focus on what they do best: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox provides leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox also offers extensive business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, HR benefits management, finance support, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
Position is responsible for gathering information related to applications for public assistance programs. In conjunction with an automated system, eligibility specialist will provide information to state eligibility consultant who will make the eligibility decision for various public assistance programs including TANF(Temporary Assistance for Needy Families), Food Stamps and Medicaid.
- Duties will include reviewing applications submitted, identifying required client data and verifications that must be collected in support of the eligibility determination, communicating with clients in the data collection process, reviewing the case information and preparing it for case disposition by the state eligibility consultant.
- Responds to telephone inquiries and complaints using standard scripts and procedures
- Gathers information, researched/resolves inquiries and logs customer calls
- Communicates appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner.
- Informs customers about services available and assesses customer needs.
- Provides functional guidance, training, troubleshooting assistance and support to team members
- Monitors priority of calls and shifts escalated calls to assure resolution to problems.
- May assist in preparing standard reports to track workload, response time and quality of input.
- Assists in planning and implementing department goals and makes recommendations to management to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- The incumbent, with proper training, is expected to work independently of immediate and continuous supervision.
- Able to communicate in a professional and courteous manner
- Able to collaborate with team members and management
- All other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma/GED
Extensive Experience with ICES (Indiana Client Eligibility System) or WFMS (Workflow Management System and SMART.
Experience working w/ Public Assistance Programs (Medicaid, TANF, Food Stamps)
Extensive experience with the Indiana Eligibility Modernization Project (Policy and Procedures)
2 plus years of experience working w/ Public Assistance Programs (Medicaid, TANF, Food Stamps)
Consistently maintaining high quality and production scores
Must be proficient using MS office – Word, Excel, Outlook
Xerox Business Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox Business Services, LLC may request such accommodation(s) by calling 1-866-419-2226 or by sending an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Virtual/work from home? No
Xerox Corporation - 10 months ago
Why build your career at Xerox?
Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, customer...