Job Title: Instructor/Course Chief – Logistics
Summary: Provide instruction on the installation, configuration, operation, and maintenance of military tactical systems such as CLCS2, BCS3 C2PC, BFT, SharePoint and associated workstation and the following operating systems: UNIX (Solaris) and Windows NT/2000/XP in accordance with supporting technical documentation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintain military (C2) tactical systems and associated workstations by configuring and troubleshooting each system and respective workstation in accordance with supporting technical documentation in both a classroom training and COC, collective staff training environment.
• Rebuild military C2 tactical systems for exercises and classroom instruction when required. Develop and validate instructional material on military C2 tactical systems and applications, and provide feedback and recommendations on training curriculum improvements and system and application upgrades to C2 TECOE through approved channels.
• Maintain currency and provide instruction in service, joint, multi-national, and coalition track management processes and procedures in support of unit level common operational picture (COP) management, and integration practices and procedures.
• Participate in configuration control boards, meetings, and conferences as directed by the onsite government representative.
• Ensure curriculum conformance is provided across the C2 TECOE and all MISTCs. This includes: standardized training, educational assessment IAW MCO 1553.2B. Course Chief functional responsibilities include:
1) Providing instructional program evaluation support for the C2 TECOE and MISTC Site Directors.
2) Recording results of course content review boards, master lesson file reviews, maintaining student training data at the respective site for the C2 TECOE and MISTC Site Directors.
3) Providing education and training research.
4) Conducting lesson file review and maintenance.
Education: Completion of DoD training courses for JTCW, C2PC and IOSv1. UNIX System Administrator Level 2 Certification – preferred
Experience: A minimum of six years of military operational planning experience using JTCW, C2PC and IOSv1.A minimum of three years of experience in the installation, operation, and maintenance of UNIX.
• Windows and Windows Server, and the system administrated, for personnel performing system administration functions
• Have demonstrated experience with UNIX, Linux, Microsoft Operating Systems, and principles of database installation, configuration, and operation
• Have CompTIA Security+ and Network+ credentials for Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level II in accordance with the Department of Defense Instruction (DODI) 8570.1 - preferred
Clearance: Secret clearance
Benefits - TAPE, LLC offers employees a wide range of quality benefits. Fringe benefits such as Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance and Group Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance are offered with the company paying all or some of the cost of those benefits. Voluntary benefits such as Flexible Spending Accounts, Short Term Disability, 401K, Ortho Discount Plan, and additional Life Insurance are also offered at the cost of the employee. TAPE also offers additional benefits, such as tuition reimbursement, employee assistance programs, vacation, sick leave, and ten paid holidays per year.
TAPE, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
TAPE, LLC - 8 months ago
Known for its systems engineering expertise, TAPE provides technological, management/program support, and training solutions to government...