We are currently looking for students to participate in our Strategic Sourcing co-op program based at our office in West Fargo, ND. You’ve spent a great deal of time in the classroom learning about engineering. Now we’re giving you a chance to put that learning into practice. With a Bobcat co-op, you’ll learn solid business practices from some of the best sourcing professionals in the industry. You’ll have a hand in planning and executing projects right alongside Bobcat’s experienced management team. But as much as we have to offer you, we always welcome your fresh new ideas and create an atmosphere in which you can share them.
Your co-op may provide hands-on work in:
- Making a significant contribution to real projects to improve product costs, availability, and quality
- Working in cross-functional teams, including marketing, manufacturing, finance and engineering to improve productivity
- Collaborating with all members of the supply chain, both internal and external customers
- Participating in the Bobcat New Product Development (NPD) process
- Resolving tactical sourcing issues, assisting with improving material flow and supporting strategic initiatives
- Identifying potential sources, gathering quotes, evaluating supplier proposals and performing cost analysis
- Supporting various logistics initiatives to develop supply chain efficiencies
- Hands on experience with one of the top ERP systems
- Participating in the world class VA (Value Add) process working collaboratively with Product Engineering
- Support supply chain continuous improvement and Lean Six Sigma projects.
- Supporting and participating in negotiations and contract development with outside suppliers
Qualified applicants should apply online at www.diicorp.com/careers and click on college recruiting.
- Jr. or Sr. standing in Business, Engineering, Logistics and Supply Chain Management or related fields
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, and Powerpoint)
- Commitment to Bobcat for the entire term of the co-op
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Bobcat Company - 4 years ago
Doosan Infracore is carving its own niche as one of the world's largest construction equipment makers. Part of Korea's Doosan...