Edgeworth Economics is a boutique economic consulting firm that combines attentive, quality client service with vigorous thought leadership in economic analysis and data management. Edgeworth is interested in attracting the best and the brightest -- individuals with undisputed talent for thought leadership who also hold an unwavering devotion to our clients and their needs. At Edgeworth you will have the opportunity to work with a fantastic group of people on a variety of interesting and challenging projects.
An excellent career opportunity is currently available for a Consultant Internship at our firm. In this role you will work closely with peers at all levels of the firm on a variety of different project teams. Responsibilities include:
- Analyzing a variety of different data (economic, financial, or employment) using spreadsheets, programming, model building, and regression analysis
- Conducting research on industry trends, market structures, and academic literature
- Reviewing and summarizing reports, client documents, and industry trade press
- Assisting in the development and creation of research summaries, expert reports, and presentation materials
- Participating in client meetings
How to Apply
- Minimum of junior or senior class status, pursuing a bachelors degree in economics, statistics, mathematics or similar discipline
- Minimum 3.5 GPA
- Commitment to work 40 hours per week
- Prior experience using statistical software, especially Stata
- Strong knowledge of statistics
- Strong writing ability
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly develop strong working relationships with peers and clients
- Commitment to delivering results and strong bias for action
- Strong prioritization and time management skills
- Flexible and adaptable to demanding and fast-paced work environment
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume, cover letter, and an unofficial transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org .
An economic, financial and quantitative consulting firm, Edgeworth Economics was founded in 2009 to provide expert testimony and consulting...