Job Title: Project Manager Lead - Peoplesoft Functional Consultant - Time and Labor
Job Location: Boston, MA
Job Type: C
Job Duration: 18 months
Roles And Responsibilities:
Prior Public Sector experience is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of PeopleSoft Time & Labor 9.0 or 9.1 including Employee/Manager Self Service (ESS) for Time & Labor, Time Administration, interfacing with TCDs, configuration for complex rules.
- Demonstrated experience with Time and Labor workflow processing
- Demonstrated experience analyzing and documenting business requirements
- Ability to create the workflow maps comprising the steps, activities, and business processes.
- Document the workflow object attributes for business processes, activities, steps, events, and email and work list routings.
- Demonstrated experience leading and conducting a Time and Labor fit/gap sessions for large employee populations with complex rules and union representation. This process will also include a written document with recommendations for continuation or removal of all existing customizations related to Time & Labor.
- Ability to facilitate group sessions on existing and new functionality.
- Identification and resolution for areas where business processes depart from delivered PeopleSoft 9.0 software and recommend best practices based on past experience.
- Working with the project and functional teams to achieve consensus in determining, and recommending areas where customizations should be reapplied or where customization can be eliminated.
- Support the project team in identifying which new 9.2 features and functions support business requirements?
- Upon completion of the fit-gap analysis process the individual will produce written documented recommendations for continuation or removal of Commonwealth specific customizations.
- Experience with various application testing including unit, system, integration parallel and user acceptance.
- Superior analytical and technical knowledge
- Strong communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- Prior experience with other HCM modules such as Payroll, Time & Labor, and HR is desirable.
- Thorough understanding of leave and comp time processing for functional on HR and TL.
DatamanUSA, LLC - 23 months ago